Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello Again! (Plus, a catch up mani gallery)

*dusts off cobwebs*

Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve been in here! I’ve had real life get in the way of everything, and the blog has gotten a bit neglected. But now I have a lot more time to dedicate to it, so I’m looking forward to getting more of my manis up for all to see.

Even though this is my first post in months, I haven’t stopped painting my nails, and I’ve taken quick pics of a few over the last few months with my phone so I can keep track of my progress.
This is just a quick dust off to kickstart my posting again, but I thought I’d share some photos of the manis I’ve worn since I last posted (this post will be a bit picture heavy!). Hope you enjoy! J

(P.S. Please excuse the state of my hands in a lot of these – stress plus nervous habit do not a very nice pair of hands make!)

Harry Potter

Sherlock

Monochrome Galaxy

Minions!

Loki

Seventeen Rock Hard Couture Effects Bijoux Baby and Cameo Crush

Floral stamp with Essence Break Through and Hello Marshmallow!

Star Trek

V-shaped tape mani with A-England Briar Rose and Rose Bower

Eevee-lutions, left hand

Eevee-lutions, right hand

Watchmen

Stripey-floral

Halloween Haunted house (my personal fave :) )

Sharks!

Butterfly wings


So, that's what I've been up to on my overly long blog hiatus. I have a couple of manis lined up for the next few days, so hopefully I'll be back to posting regularly from now on!

Ciao for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment