Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Glitter Paisley


So, on Saturday I was bored, and the weather was awful, so I decided to organise and catalogue my nail polish collection. It turns out I currently have 178 different shades (not including base and topcoats), which was unsurprising, but I also discovered that, of that number, 61 of them I have never worn.

EVER. 

Not even tried on a pinky to see what it was like! So, I’ve put myself on a polish buying ban until at least half of that 61 move to the ‘Tried’ list. We’ll see how long that lasts. Heh.

Anyway, in order to start my plan on the right foot, today’s mani includes two polishes that I’ve used for the first time. I’ve used one and a half coats of Man Hunt by China Glaze (the half was to cover a few bald spots), followed by one coat of my first unused, Dark Knight from Topshop. I. Love. This. Polish!! It’s so pretty!!
The paisley design is from a stamping plate by Essence, and stamped with my second unused, Moonshine, also from Topshop. Everything is topped off with a coat of Seche Vite.



Here’s some dramatic lighting experiments! I need to make myself a proper light box soon…


I seriously can’t stop staring at my nails with this blue polish on. When I look at the quickly, they remind me of coppery/silvery fish swimming underwater!

Thanks for reading! x


No comments:

Post a Comment