Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pointy Half-Moons

Hola lovelies!
Hope everyone’s having a lovely week so far.

I have a lovely polish to show you today. I've been dying to use it for a few weeks now, but I couldn't decide on what nail art to use with them, as I didn't want to cover it up too much with anything. I thought a half-moon was a good way to show it off, and went for a pointy one for a bit of variety.




I started off with one coat of Barry M Gold Foil, followed by two coats of Goldeneye from OPI’s Skyfall collection. Once that was dry, I applied some sticky tape cut into a triangle shape to the top of my nails over the cuticle, and then painted one coat of Dragon from A-England, an amazing forest green with a subtle holographic shimmer. I topped off with one coat of The Shield topcoat, also from A-England, and one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails.



I absolutely love this green shade, it has such depth to it, and the holo shimmer is very subtle but adds a nice variety to it. I’m not sure if I got the holo in my photos, it was very subtle on the nail. I’m looking forward to wearing this on its own with an extra coat to see if that will make it a bit more noticeable. It’s a lovely colour though, and it applied so easily.





I was trying to capture the holo a bit more here, didn't really work though! :)

Really impressed with A-England so far, I have two other shades from this brand, and I'm looking forward to trying them out soon!

Thanks for reading!
Ciao for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment