Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter nails with (mostly) OPI and Essence!



Howdy peeps!

I hope everyone is having a good long weekend, and enjoying the end of Lent and eating loads of chocolate!

In celebration, I’ve decided to decorate my nails with some Easter egg and chick and bunny art! I was thrilled to get stuck into these ones – the bright colours really cheered me up after the miserable week of snow and coldness we’ve had.





The colours I used for this mani are: OPI Can’t Find My Czechbook (blue), OPI You’re Such A Budapest (purple), OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips (Pink), Essence Little Miss Sunshine, Essence Upper Green Side. The bunny is painted using Rimmel Beige Style, and Essence Wanna Say Hello, and the chick is Essence Little Miss Sunshine, with Barry M Coral for his beak and feet. The black and white used for detail are my black and white go-tos, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (white) and China Glaze Liquid Leather (black).





I was reasonably happy with how these turned out. I think my bunny turned out more like a surprised dog, but he’ll do :p

Thanks for reading!

Ciao for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment